Tuesday, November 8, 2011

GAPS Intro - Day 2

Well, end of Day 2 of the GAPS Intro Diet. It's amazing what ONE day does! Day 1 and everyone is happy and ready to take on the Intro Diet! Day 2 and my home resembles a slug habitat. Lethargic, whining, and miserable children. At least they think they're miserable. I mean, this is GOOD food! Homemade meat broth, bone broth, meats, vegetables, sauerkraut juice, whey, and good ole celtic sea salt to flavor everything. Kiyomi needed some ghee sweetened with honey a couple of times. She gets real low sometimes. The others did better today. Judah was crying for apples, bananas, peanut butter, and smoothies all day. Poor lil guy! Good news is that Kai is already clearing up and itching less! She slept better last night than she has in weeks! She itched less today than she has in weeks. I plan to go much more slow and gradual and very methodical this round. Why am I doing this again you ask?

Noah- Autism, Sensory Integration Dysfunction, OCD
Kai- Eczema, Sensory Integration Dysfunction, Dyslexia, food allergies
Kiyomi- Constipation
Judah- Yeast infection and Constipation, food allergies

They all four, on some level, need gut healing. I figure I might as well do them all at once! If you haven't heard of GAPS, it stands for Gut and Psychology Syndrome. This diet address all the issues my children suffer with. We did the Intro Diet beginning of September and all four got some healing. Now that I've got more experience and knowledge and made some mistakes, I am going back to do it right! Kai will continue to see her chiropractor.I'll keep ya'll updated! Please keep us in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment